OFFICIAL RULES. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES.
A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Sweepstakes Timing: The Olay 28 Day Challenge Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET“) on 1/7/2019 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on 1/20/2019 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
- Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older as of the last day of the month prior to date of entry. Employees of The Procter & Gamble Distributing LLC (the “Sponsor”), The NFL Entities (as defined below) their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies, and their immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) and household members of each (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate or win. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
- How to Enter the Sweepstakes: There is NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to participate in the Sweepstakes. A purchase does not increase your chances of winning.
a) Via Code from the 28 Day Skin Advisor Test: During the Sweepstakes Period, you may enter the Sweepstakes by visiting Olay.com (the “Website”) and completing the on-screen instructions for the 28 Day Skin Advisor test. At the end of the test you will receive your results along with a code to text in your entry. Using your cellular phone or a two-way text-messaging capable device (collectively, the "Device"), text the code to 24587 and follow the prompts to receive one (1) entry. Message and data rates may apply. Up to 1 message received per entry attempt. Text “STOP” to 24587 to stop. Text “HELP” to 24587 for help. Reply "stop" to opt out. All eligible entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET on 1/20/2019 to be eligible.
NOTE ABOUT ENTERING SWEEPSTAKES VIA TEXT USING A DEVICE: When you use your Device and/or transmit data via your Device, standard data/text messaging rates may apply according to the terms and conditions of your service agreement with your wireless carrier. Other charges may apply (such as normal airtime and carrier charges) and may appear on your mobile phone bill or be deducted from your prepaid account balance. Wireless carriers' rate plans may vary, and you should contact your wireless carrier for more information on rate plans and charges relating to your participation in this Sweepstakes. Check your Device’s capabilities for specific instructions. Text messages will be sent from an automated system. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same Device.
b) Via Email: You may also earn a Sweepstakes entry without completing the test by sending an email to email@example.com during the Sweepstakes Period. The email must include your complete name, state in which you reside, date of birth and daytime phone number to receive one (1) entry into the drawing. All eligible entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET on 1/20/2019 to be eligible for the random drawing.
Limit one (1) Sweepstakes entry per person, regardless of the method of entry. All entries must be complete to be eligible. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than one entry by using multiple/different email addresses, mailing addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void such entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated or computer system to participate online is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Normal Internet/phone access and data/usage charges imposed by your online/phone service may apply.
- Privacy: Trust is a cornerstone of Sponsor’s corporate mission and the success of their business depends on it. Sponsor is committed to maintaining your trust by protecting personal information they collect about you. Click here for the full details of Sponsor’s Privacy Statement: http://www.pg.com/privacy/english/privacy_notice.html.
- Random Drawing and Winner Notification: The random drawing will be conducted to select two (2) Grand Prize winners on or about 1/21/2019, from among all eligible entries received by the end the Sweepstakes Period. The drawing will be conducted by Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning a Grand Prize are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received by the end the Sweepstakes Period. The winner is responsible for all applicable federal, state, local taxes.
- Winner Notification: Potential Grand Prize winners will be notified by phone or email on or about the drawing date specified above. The potential Grand Prize winners will be emailed an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability and a Publicity Release (where legal) which he/she will be required to sign and return via fax or e-mail within twenty-four (24) hours of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected from among all eligible entrants, time permitting.
- Grand Prize and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): Two (2) Grand Prizes: A 4-day/3-night trip for winner and one guest to Atlanta, GA to attend Super Bowl LIII on 2/3/2019 (“game”) from 2/1/2019-2/4/2019. Trip includes round-trip economy class air transportation from major airport nearest winner’s home, 3-nights hotel accommodations (double occupancy), $150 to be used towards ground transportation (awarded in the form of a Sponsor specified gift card for winner only) and a pair of tickets to the game. The ARV of each Grand Prize is $9,020. Seat assignments at game are Sponsor-specified. No re-sale of tickets is permitted and tickets are subject to all of the ticket issuer’s terms and conditions. Grand Prize trips must be taken on dates specified by Sponsor surrounding Super Bowl LIII, which are subject to change. If Grand Prize winners are unable to travel on dates specified and agreed to, prize will be forfeited and an alternate will be selected, time permitting. Airline carrier's regulations and conditions apply. Trips may not be combined with any other offer and travel may not qualify for frequent flyer miles. Grand Prize winners and respective guests must travel together on the same itinerary. Guests must be of legal age of majority in his/her state of residence or if guest is a minor, the Grand Prize winner must be his/her parent/legal guardian. Guests (or winner on behalf of minor guest) will be required to execute a Release of Liability prior to departure and grants permission for his/her name and likeness to be featured in any and all media relating to the Sweepstakes. All travelers must possess valid travel documents (i.e., valid photo ID, etc.) in order to travel. Failure to obtain required travel documents by a Grand Prize winner and guest may result in forfeiture of prize and alternate determination, time permitting. All other expenses and costs, not expressly listed above, including, but not limited to, taxes, insurance, telephone charges, room service and laundry services, personal expenses, gratuities, entertainment, transfers, incidental charges, or any other items not specifically described in these Official Rules, any transportation not mentioned within such prize descriptions and all expenses for any of the foregoing are the sole responsibility of the winners.
- General Rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. Entries become the property of the Sponsor. The Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Website or the Sweepstakes or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Sweepstakes or for any liability for damage to any computer system or Device resulting from participation in, accessing or downloading information in connection with the Website or Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the email address or Device used to register/enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder of the email address or Device associated with the entry. Proof of entering information via the Website or via text does not constitute proof of delivery or receipt of such information. Sponsor (as identified in these Official Rules) is not responsible for the failure of any email or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems or congestion on the internet or at any website or through email. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or Website; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes or Website may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes or Website, then the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel the Sweepstakes and select the Grand Prize winners from among all eligible entries received prior to cancellation. By participating in the Sweepstakes, the entrant agrees that Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, agents, retailers, advertising and Sweepstakes agencies and all of their respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees and assigns, members, representatives and agents, will have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by entrant for any liability for any bodily injury, loss, cost or damages of any kind to persons, including death and property, damages sustained due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entry creation, the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize, if applicable or participation in the Sweepstakes or participation in any Sweepstakes or related activity. By entering the Sweepstakes, you hereby represent and warrant that you have read these Official Rules and are fully familiar with its contents.
- Release and Limitations of Liability/Publicity Release: By participating in the Sweepstakes, the entrant agrees that Sponsor, Administrator, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, agents, retailers, advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, “Sweepstakes Indemnities”) and the NFL Entities (as defined below) and each party’s respective affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in the Sweepstakes or the awarding of prize. The Grand Prize winners assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in the Sweepstakes or use or redemption of the prizes. By entering the Sweepstakes, you acknowledge that you, not Sponsor and/or the NFL Entities (as defined below), are responsible for the contents of any material submitted in relation to the Sweepstakes. The National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities”), will have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by entrant for any liability for any bodily injury, loss, cost or damages of any kind to persons, including death and property, damages sustained due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entry submission, the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize or parts thereof, if applicable or participation in the Sweepstakes or participation in any Sweepstakes or related activity (including any activities while on Grand Prize trips). Entrants waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this Sweepstakes in any way. You hereby agree that the Sweepstakes Indemnities have the right to use your name, likeness or any other rights granted to Sponsor, including any claims, including but not limited to, trademark, copyright, or other intellectual property rights, right of publicity, right of privacy or defamation in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- Governing Law: The Sweepstakes and the Official Rules shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Ohio, without regard to conflicts of law provisions. Entrants submit to exclusive personal jurisdiction in Ohio and agree that any dispute shall be brought in the state or federal courts in Ohio. You agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Ohio; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorney’s fees; and (c) notwithstanding the foregoing, you waive the right to claim any damages, whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct or indirect damages.
- Winners’ Name: For the names of the winners, available after 3/20/2019, send a self-addressed stamped envelope, by 4/22/2019 to: The Olay 28 Day Challenge Sweepstakes Winners, 100 Marcus Drive, Dept.: MB, Melville, NY 11747.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is The Procter & Gamble Distributing LLC, One P&G Plaza, Cincinnati, OH 45202. The Administrator of the Sweepstakes is Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747.